Face the Challenge
The truth is that young people can achieve more than they believe is possible. Scouting uniquely prepares its members to redefine their boundaries, push past them and emerge from the experience with the confidence that no matter the challenge, they can meet it.
Nothing is impossible for the prepared young person — no future is out of reach for a group of committed people who care.
It’s important to signal that the limits people perceive are self-imposed, and that with an embrace and application of the 12 points of the Scout Law and three points of the Scout Oath, there is a bright and positive future.
Participants in the 2021 National Jamboree will learn that character is created when you achieve more than you thought possible.
Jamboree Service Team (Staff) Application
- Prior to applying, please review the policies found in the Resource Library.
- The My.Scouting username and password belonging to the account of the person applying for the 2021 National Jamboree will be required.
- Please ensure all information is current in My.Scouting before proceeding as the National Jamboree staff application will reflect the applicant’s information from My.Scouting. All updates/edits to account information will need to be made in My.Scouting.
Episode 5: THE TRAX
Episode 3: THE ROPES
Episode 4: THE PARK
Episode 1: THE ROCKS
Episode 2: HIGH GEAR
Theme, logo for 2021 National Jamboree will invite Scouts to ‘Face the Challenge’
Scouting instills confidence, helping young people discover they can achieve more than they thought possible. That’s the uplifting message behind the logo and theme for the 2021 National Jamboree, which the BSA announced today. Using Scouting’s highest-profile gathering to deliver a distinct thematic message signals a bold new approach for National Jamborees. It ensures that the theme, “Face the Challenge,” will leave a lasting impression on Jamboree participants and our entire movement. CONTINUE READING at Bryan on Scouting
Participant – 7/21/2021-7/30/2021 – $1,175
Jamboree Service Team Session 1 – 7/17-7/24 – $500
Jamboree Service Team Session 2 – 7/24-7/31 – $500
Jamboree Service Team Session 3 – 7/17-7/31 – $895
Young Adult Jamboree Service Team (age 16-25) 7/17-7/24 – $450
Young Adult Jamboree Service Team- 7/24-7/31- $450
Young Adult Jamboree Service Team- 7/17-7/31- $450
- Participant registration will open in December.
- Coming soon: International participant and Service Team applications.