2023 NATIONAL JAMBOREE
July 19-28, 2023
Jamboree is more than a destination. It’s the adventure of lifetime. And there is simply nothing else like it on the planet.
What’s a Jamboree? It’s not camp. National Jamboree is 360-degrees of fun, friends and fellowship with hands-on adventure that takes you places you never thought you’d go and challenge you to try things you never thought you could.
It’s the beginning of your own heroes’ journey that will challenge you to go farther than you ever thought possible. You’ll reach deeper and lift yourself higher to become the best version of yourself.
Get the information you need for the 2023 National Jamboree
Jamboree Service Team
Find the resources needed to join the 2023 National Jamboree
Foud out important details regarding Council Contingents and other resources
NEWS AND UPDATES
Set your council up for success with the the Jamboree Informational Webinar Series!
The Jamboree Informational Webinar Series is here to help get you answers, tips and tricks on how to set your council contingent up for success!
The BSA has selected its 2023 National Jamboree Chair
Earlier today, the BSA’s National Executive Board announced that former BSA National Commissioner Tico Perez will serve as the 2023 National Jamboree Chair.
important tips before you apply
PLEASE NOTE: We are currently experiencing an issue in the registration system that is preventing BSA member numbers from being recognized, and is only presenting International attendee options. We expect the issue to be resolved by end of day Tuesday, July 14th. Please wait and come back on Wednesday, July 15th to complete your Jamboree application. Thank you for your patience.
- Registration FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Attention JST applicants: We are aware that the balance due reflected on some JST records is not giving credit for the submitted deposit, making the remaining balance due appear more than it should be. Our team is working to correct the issue. The registration fees for JST have not changed. This will be corrected as soon as possible. When making subsequent payments, you can edit the amount you are paying to correctly reflect your intentions. We thank you in advance for your patience.
- All applicants must have a current BSA membership.
- All applicants must have their own My.Scouting accounts, regardless of age. You must not add a youth’s BSA member ID to the parent’s My.Scouting account.
- If the applicant does not have a My.Scouting account, use the “Create Account” button below to create an account first.
- The username and password to the applicant’s My.Scouting account will be needed to access the Jamboree application.
- The BSA member number must be linked in the profile of the applicant’s My.Scouting account.
- The Jamboree application is populated from the data in the My.Scouting account. Make sure your information is correct in My.Scouting before you begin the Jamboree application! The functionality to update profile information only exists in My.Scouting, not in the Jamboree application.
- Attention International applicants: Verification of membership and good standing by your National Scout Organization is required. Please be aware that there may be a delay of 60 or more days before your application may move into the placement phase.